SEX-SPECIFIC INBREEDING DEPRESSION DEPENDS ON THE STRENGTH OF MALE–MALE COMPETITION
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 2861–2875, October 2013
How to Cite
Janicke, T., Vellnow, N., Sarda, V. and David, P. (2013), SEX-SPECIFIC INBREEDING DEPRESSION DEPENDS ON THE STRENGTH OF MALE–MALE COMPETITION. Evolution, 67: 2861–2875. doi: 10.1111/evo.12167
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 03:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation to TJ SNSF. Grant Numbers: PBBSP3-135985, PA00P3-145375/1
- “Chercheurs(euses) d'avenir' program (Région Languedoc-Roussillon
- ANR ESHAP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!