THE CONDITION DEPENDENCY OF FITNESS IN MALES AND FEMALES: THE FITNESS CONSEQUENCES OF JUVENILE DIET ASSESSED IN ENVIRONMENTS DIFFERING IN KEY ADULT RESOURCES
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 2849–2860, October 2013
How to Cite
Zikovitz, A. E. and Agrawal, A. F. (2013), THE CONDITION DEPENDENCY OF FITNESS IN MALES AND FEMALES: THE FITNESS CONSEQUENCES OF JUVENILE DIET ASSESSED IN ENVIRONMENTS DIFFERING IN KEY ADULT RESOURCES. Evolution, 67: 2849–2860. doi: 10.1111/evo.12170
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!