MORE THAN ONE WAY TO PRODUCE PROTEIN DIVERSITY: DUPLICATION AND LIMITED ALTERNATIVE SPLICING OF AN ADHESION MOLECULE GENE IN BASAL ARTHROPODS
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 2999–3011, October 2013
How to Cite
Brites, D., Brena, C., Ebert, D. and Du Pasquier, L. (2013), MORE THAN ONE WAY TO PRODUCE PROTEIN DIVERSITY: DUPLICATION AND LIMITED ALTERNATIVE SPLICING OF AN ADHESION MOLECULE GENE IN BASAL ARTHROPODS. Evolution, 67: 2999–3011. doi: 10.1111/evo.12179
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 12:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!