SEX ALLOCATION ADJUSTMENT TO MATING GROUP SIZE IN A SIMULTANEOUS HERMAPHRODITE
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 3233–3242, November 2013
How to Cite
Janicke, T., Marie-Orleach, L., De Mulder, K., Berezikov, E., Ladurner, P., Vizoso, D. B. and Schärer, L. (2013), SEX ALLOCATION ADJUSTMENT TO MATING GROUP SIZE IN A SIMULTANEOUS HERMAPHRODITE. Evolution, 67: 3233–3242. doi: 10.1111/evo.12189
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- University of Basel. Grant Number: DBI2073
- Emilia-Guggenheim-Schnurr Foundation
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PBBSP3-135985, 3100A0-127503, 31003A-143732
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|evo12189-sup-0001-MovieS1.mp4||2936K||Movie S1. Movie showing the tail region of an individual that stores four sperm received from a GFP(+) worm in its sperm storage organ.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.