SELECTION BIASES THE PREVALENCE AND TYPE OF EPISTASIS ALONG ADAPTIVE TRAJECTORIES
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 3120–3131, November 2013
How to Cite
Draghi, J. A. and Plotkin, J. B. (2013), SELECTION BIASES THE PREVALENCE AND TYPE OF EPISTASIS ALONG ADAPTIVE TRAJECTORIES. Evolution, 67: 3120–3131. doi: 10.1111/evo.12192
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the James S. McDonnell Foundation, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. Grant Number: D12AP00025
- U. S. Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-12-1-0552
- Foundational Questions in Evolutionary Biology Fund. Grant Number: RFP-12-16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!