CONSUMER–RESOURCE INTERACTIONS AND THE EVOLUTION OF MIGRATION
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 3290–3304, November 2013
How to Cite
Drown, D. M., Dybdahl, M. F. and Gomulkiewicz, R. (2013), CONSUMER–RESOURCE INTERACTIONS AND THE EVOLUTION OF MIGRATION. Evolution, 67: 3290–3304. doi: 10.1111/evo.12194
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 08:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Science of the National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: DMS-0540524 to RG
- NSF IGERT Program in Evolutionary Modeling. Grant Number: DGE-0549425
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!