DETECTING RANGE EXPANSIONS FROM GENETIC DATA
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 3274–3289, November 2013
How to Cite
Peter, B. M. and Slatkin, M. (2013), DETECTING RANGE EXPANSIONS FROM GENETIC DATA. Evolution, 67: 3274–3289. doi: 10.1111/evo.12202
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 02:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-GM40282
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Figure S1. Effect of population size variance on the estimation of the origin.
Figure S2. Effect of ascertainment bias on ψ.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.