OUTBREEDING DEPRESSION WITH LOW GENETIC VARIATION IN SELFING CAENORHABDITIS NEMATODES
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 3087–3101, November 2013
How to Cite
Gimond, C., Jovelin, R., Han, S., Ferrari, C., Cutter, A. D. and Braendle, C. (2013), OUTBREEDING DEPRESSION WITH LOW GENETIC VARIATION IN SELFING CAENORHABDITIS NEMATODES. Evolution, 67: 3087–3101. doi: 10.1111/evo.12203
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 11:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche and the Fondation Schlumberger pour l'Education et la Recherche
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation postdoctoral fellowship
- University of Toronto Excellence Award
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canada Research Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!