Genome assemblies and raw reads presented in this study are deposited at the EMBL and SRA databases under accession numbers CAPO020000001–CAPO020013167, HF970591–HF972568 (N. africana), CAPP020000001–CAPP020022228, HF972687–HF975603 (N. sublineolata), CAPQ020000001–CAPQ020030909, HF975656-HF979206 (N. pannonica), and CAPR020000001–CAPR020040841, HF979207–HF985214 (N. terricola). Raw reads from N. africana RNA sequencing are available at the SRA under accession ERP002224. Sequence alignments are available at the digital repository Dryad under accession number doi:10.5061/dryad.4n9b4.
NEUROSPORA AND THE DEAD-END HYPOTHESIS: GENOMIC CONSEQUENCES OF SELFING IN THE MODEL GENUS
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 3600–3616, December 2013
How to Cite
Gioti, A., Stajich, J. E. and Johannesson, H. (2013), NEUROSPORA AND THE DEAD-END HYPOTHESIS: GENOMIC CONSEQUENCES OF SELFING IN THE MODEL GENUS. Evolution, 67: 3600–3616. doi: 10.1111/evo.12206
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!