Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.mt2hk
GENETIC DIVERGENCE ALONG THE SPECIATION CONTINUUM: THE TRANSITION FROM HOST RACE TO SPECIES IN RHAGOLETIS (DIPTERA: TEPHRITIDAE)
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 2561–2576, September 2013
How to Cite
Powell, T. H. Q., Hood, G. R., Murphy, M. O., Heilveil, J. S., Berlocher, S. H., Nosil, P. and Feder, J. L. (2013), GENETIC DIVERGENCE ALONG THE SPECIATION CONTINUUM: THE TRANSITION FROM HOST RACE TO SPECIES IN RHAGOLETIS (DIPTERA: TEPHRITIDAE). Evolution, 67: 2561–2576. doi: 10.1111/evo.12209
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 02:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation
- University of Notre Dame's GLOBES IGERT program, Environmental Change Initiative
- Advanced Diagnostics & Therapeutics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!