THE CHALLENGE OF SPECIES DELIMITATION AT THE EXTREMES: DIVERSIFICATION WITHOUT MORPHOLOGICAL CHANGE IN PHILIPPINE SUN SKINKS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 3556–3572, December 2013
How to Cite
Barley, A. J., White, J., Diesmos, A. C. and Brown, R. M. (2013), THE CHALLENGE OF SPECIES DELIMITATION AT THE EXTREMES: DIVERSIFICATION WITHOUT MORPHOLOGICAL CHANGE IN PHILIPPINE SUN SKINKS. Evolution, 67: 3556–3572. doi: 10.1111/evo.12219
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 06:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- University of Kansas (KU) Panorama fund and the KU Office of Graduate Studies Doctoral Student research fund to AJB
- National Science Foundation DEB 0743491 to RMB
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!