These authors contributed equally to this work.
EVOLUTION OF SEX DETERMINATION SYSTEMS WITH HETEROGAMETIC MALES AND FEMALES IN SILENE
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 3669–3677, December 2013
How to Cite
Slancarova, V., Zdanska, J., Janousek, B., Talianova, M., Zschach, C., Zluvova, J., Siroky, J., Kovacova, V., Blavet, H., Danihelka, J., Oxelman, B., Widmer, A. and Vyskot, B. (2013), EVOLUTION OF SEX DETERMINATION SYSTEMS WITH HETEROGAMETIC MALES AND FEMALES IN SILENE. Evolution, 67: 3669–3677. doi: 10.1111/evo.12223
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 13-06264S, P501/10/0102, P501/12/G090, P501/12/2220
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 2012-3719
Vol. 69, Issue 2, 570, Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!