FUNCTIONAL MORPHOLOGY, STABLE ISOTOPES, AND HUMAN EVOLUTION: A MODEL OF CONSILIENCE
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 190–203, January 2014
How to Cite
Yeakel, J. D., Dominy, . J., Koch, P. L. and Mangel, M. (2014), FUNCTIONAL MORPHOLOGY, STABLE ISOTOPES, AND HUMAN EVOLUTION: A MODEL OF CONSILIENCE. Evolution, 68: 190–203. doi: 10.1111/evo.12240
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 2009-0417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!