SIGNALING EFFICACY DRIVES THE EVOLUTION OF LARGER SEXUAL ORNAMENTS BY SEXUAL SELECTION
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Evolution published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of The Society for the Study of Evolution.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 216–229, January 2014
How to Cite
Tazzyman, S. J., Iwasa, Y. and Pomiankowski, A. (2014), SIGNALING EFFICACY DRIVES THE EVOLUTION OF LARGER SEXUAL ORNAMENTS BY SEXUAL SELECTION. Evolution, 68: 216–229. doi: 10.1111/evo.12255
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 02:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/G00563X/1
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Numbers: EP/F500351/1, EP/I017909/1
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|evo12255-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||240K||Table S1: Full details of the literature review.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.