FUNCTIONAL GENOMICS OF ADAPTATION TO HYPOXIC COLD-STRESS IN HIGH-ALTITUDE DEER MICE: TRANSCRIPTOMIC PLASTICITY AND THERMOGENIC PERFORMANCE
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 48–62, January 2014
How to Cite
Cheviron, Z. A., Connaty, A. D., McClelland, G. B. and Storz, J. F. (2014), FUNCTIONAL GENOMICS OF ADAPTATION TO HYPOXIC COLD-STRESS IN HIGH-ALTITUDE DEER MICE: TRANSCRIPTOMIC PLASTICITY AND THERMOGENIC PERFORMANCE. Evolution, 68: 48–62. doi: 10.1111/evo.12257
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 02:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: R01 HL087216, HL087216-S1
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0614342, IOS-0949931
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!