STRONG SELECTION GENOME-WIDE ENHANCES FITNESS TRADE-OFFS ACROSS ENVIRONMENTS AND EPISODES OF SELECTION
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 16–31, January 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, J. T., Lee, C.-R. and Mitchell-Olds, T. (2014), STRONG SELECTION GENOME-WIDE ENHANCES FITNESS TRADE-OFFS ACROSS ENVIRONMENTS AND EPISODES OF SELECTION. Evolution, 68: 16–31. doi: 10.1111/evo.12259
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EF-0723447
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM086496
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!