ENVIRONMENTAL AND GENETIC CONTROL OF BRAIN AND SONG STRUCTURE IN THE ZEBRA FINCH
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 230–240, January 2014
How to Cite
Woodgate, J. L., Buchanan, K. L., Bennett, A. T.D., Catchpole, C. K., Brighton, R. and Leitner, S. (2014), ENVIRONMENTAL AND GENETIC CONTROL OF BRAIN AND SONG STRUCTURE IN THE ZEBRA FINCH. Evolution, 68: 230–240. doi: 10.1111/evo.12261
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 09:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC). Grant Numbers: BBS/S/B/2004/13451, BB/C500260/1, S05168
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|evo12261-sup-0001-TableS3.pdf||43K||Table S3. Results of father-son regressions in which the model was constrained to retain brood size and the number of male nest-mates as covariates.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.