METABOLIC FLUX IS A DETERMINANT OF THE EVOLUTIONARY RATES OF ENZYME-ENCODING GENES
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 605–613, February 2014
How to Cite
Colombo, M., Laayouni, H., Invergo, B. M., Bertranpetit, J. and Montanucci, L. (2014), METABOLIC FLUX IS A DETERMINANT OF THE EVOLUTIONARY RATES OF ENZYME-ENCODING GENES. Evolution, 68: 605–613. doi: 10.1111/evo.12262
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Juan de la Cierva Program of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN). Grant Number: BFU2010-19443
- Direcció General de Recerca, Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!