HOST-SPECIALIST LINEAGES DOMINATE THE ADAPTIVE RADIATION OF REEF CORAL ENDOSYMBIONTS
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 352–367, February 2014
How to Cite
Thornhill, D. J., Lewis, A. M., Wham, D. C. and LaJeunesse, T. C. (2014), HOST-SPECIALIST LINEAGES DOMINATE THE ADAPTIVE RADIATION OF REEF CORAL ENDOSYMBIONTS. Evolution, 68: 352–367. doi: 10.1111/evo.12270
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!