EFFECTS OF A FIRE RESPONSE TRAIT ON DIVERSIFICATION IN REPLICATED RADIATIONS
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 453–465, February 2014
How to Cite
Litsios, G., Wüest, R. O., Kostikova, A., Forest, F., Lexer, C., Linder, H. P., Pearman, P. B., Zimmermann, N. E. and Salamin, N. (2014), EFFECTS OF A FIRE RESPONSE TRAIT ON DIVERSIFICATION IN REPLICATED RADIATIONS. Evolution, 68: 453–465. doi: 10.1111/evo.12273
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!