EVOLUTION OF PAEDOMORPHOSIS IN PLETHODONTID SALAMANDERS: ECOLOGICAL CORRELATES AND RE-EVOLUTION OF METAMORPHOSIS
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 466–482, February 2014
How to Cite
Bonett, R. M., Steffen, M. A., Lambert, S. M., Wiens, J. J. and Chippindale, P. T. (2014), EVOLUTION OF PAEDOMORPHOSIS IN PLETHODONTID SALAMANDERS: ECOLOGICAL CORRELATES AND RE-EVOLUTION OF METAMORPHOSIS. Evolution, 68: 466–482. doi: 10.1111/evo.12274
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- University of Tulsa, an Austin Community Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB 1050322, DEB 0331747, DEB 0129242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!