EVOLUTION OF MALE COLORATION DURING A POST-PLEISTOCENE RADIATION OF BAHAMAS MOSQUITOFISH (GAMBUSIA HUBBSI)
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 397–411, February 2014
How to Cite
Martin, R. A., Riesch, R., Heinen-Kay, J. L. and Langerhans, R. B. (2014), EVOLUTION OF MALE COLORATION DURING A POST-PLEISTOCENE RADIATION OF BAHAMAS MOSQUITOFISH (GAMBUSIA HUBBSI). Evolution, 68: 397–411. doi: 10.1111/evo.12277
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 11:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0842364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!