THE EARLY DIVERSIFICATION HISTORY OF DIDELPHID MARSUPIALS: A WINDOW INTO SOUTH AMERICA'S “SPLENDID ISOLATION”
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 684–695, March 2014
How to Cite
Jansa, S. A., Barker, F. K. and Voss, R. S. (2014), THE EARLY DIVERSIFICATION HISTORY OF DIDELPHID MARSUPIALS: A WINDOW INTO SOUTH AMERICA'S “SPLENDID ISOLATION”. Evolution, 68: 684–695. doi: 10.1111/evo.12290
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
- The Field Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Vertebrate Zoology
- The Royal Ontario Museum
- The University of Michigan Museum of Zoology
- The Museum of Southwestern Biology
- The Museum of Texas Tech University
- The Université de Montpellier
- The Smithsonian Institution
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0743062, DEB-0743039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!