LET US NOT BE UNFAIR TO ASEXUALS: THEIR EPHEMERALITY MAY BE EXPLAINED BY NEUTRAL MODELS WITHOUT INVOKING ANY EVOLUTIONARY CONSTRAINTS OF ASEXUALITY
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 569–576, February 2014
How to Cite
Janko, K. (2014), LET US NOT BE UNFAIR TO ASEXUALS: THEIR EPHEMERALITY MAY BE EXPLAINED BY NEUTRAL MODELS WITHOUT INVOKING ANY EVOLUTIONARY CONSTRAINTS OF ASEXUALITY. Evolution, 68: 569–576. doi: 10.1111/evo.12293
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 08:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 13-12580S
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: RVO 67985904
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!