THE ROLE OF GRAVITY IN THE EVOLUTION OF MAMMALIAN BLOOD PRESSURE
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 901–908, March 2014
How to Cite
White, C. R. and Seymour, R. S. (2014), THE ROLE OF GRAVITY IN THE EVOLUTION OF MAMMALIAN BLOOD PRESSURE. Evolution, 68: 901–908. doi: 10.1111/evo.12298
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 03:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- CRW is an Australian Research Council QEII Research Fellow. Grant Number: DP0987626
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!