SENSITIVITY OF THE DISTRIBUTION OF MUTATIONAL FITNESS EFFECTS TO ENVIRONMENT, GENETIC BACKGROUND, AND ADAPTEDNESS: A CASE STUDY WITH DROSOPHILA
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 840–853, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, A. D., Sharp, N. P. and Agrawal, A. F. (2014), SENSITIVITY OF THE DISTRIBUTION OF MUTATIONAL FITNESS EFFECTS TO ENVIRONMENT, GENETIC BACKGROUND, AND ADAPTEDNESS: A CASE STUDY WITH DROSOPHILA. Evolution, 68: 840–853. doi: 10.1111/evo.12309
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2013 02:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!