GENETIC REGULATORY NETWORK MOTIFS CONSTRAIN ADAPTATION THROUGH CURVATURE IN THE LANDSCAPE OF MUTATIONAL (CO)VARIANCE
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 950–964, April 2014
How to Cite
Hether, T. D. and Hohenlohe, P. A. (2014), GENETIC REGULATORY NETWORK MOTIFS CONSTRAIN ADAPTATION THROUGH CURVATURE IN THE LANDSCAPE OF MUTATIONAL (CO)VARIANCE. Evolution, 68: 950–964. doi: 10.1111/evo.12313
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 02:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation BEACON Center for the Study of Evolution in Action under Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: DBI-0939454
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!