BOOM AND BUST: ANCIENT AND RECENT DIVERSIFICATION IN BICHIRS (POLYPTERIDAE: ACTINOPTERYGII), A RELICTUAL LINEAGE OF RAY-FINNED FISHES
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1014–1026, April 2014
How to Cite
Near, T. J., Dornburg, A., Tokita, M., Suzuki, D., Brandley, M. C. and Friedman, M. (2014), BOOM AND BUST: ANCIENT AND RECENT DIVERSIFICATION IN BICHIRS (POLYPTERIDAE: ACTINOPTERYGII), A RELICTUAL LINEAGE OF RAY-FINNED FISHES. Evolution, 68: 1014–1026. doi: 10.1111/evo.12323
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- The National Science foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0716155, DEB-1061806 to TJN
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NERC NE/1005536/1 to MF
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|evo12323-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||300K||Figure S1. Gene trees inferred from each sampled locus using MrBayes 3.2.|
|evo12323-sup-0002-FigS2.pdf||300K||Figure S2. Gene trees inferred from each sampled locus using MrBayes 3.2.|
|evo12323-sup-0003-TableS1.docx||79K||Table S1. Museum Voucher Information for Specimens Housed at the Kyoto University Museum (FAKU) Used in DNA Sequencing.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.