HOW STABLE ‘SHOULD’ EPIGENETIC MODIFICATIONS BE? INSIGHTS FROM ADAPTIVE PLASTICITY AND BET HEDGING
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 632–643, March 2014
How to Cite
Herman, J. J., Spencer, H. G., Donohue, K. and Sultan, S. E. (2014), HOW STABLE ‘SHOULD’ EPIGENETIC MODIFICATIONS BE? INSIGHTS FROM ADAPTIVE PLASTICITY AND BET HEDGING. Evolution, 68: 632–643. doi: 10.1111/evo.12324
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- Gravida: the National Centre for Growth & Development
- National Evolutionary Synthesis Center
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #EF-0905606
- National Institute for Mathematical and Biological Synthesis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!