SPATIALLY CORRELATED EXTINCTIONS SELECT FOR LESS EMIGRATION BUT LARGER DISPERSAL DISTANCES IN THE SPIDER MITE TETRANYCHUS URTICAE
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Evolution © 2014 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 1838–1844, June 2014
How to Cite
Fronhofer, E. A., Stelz, J. M., Lutz, E., Poethke, H. J. and Bonte, D. (2014), SPATIALLY CORRELATED EXTINCTIONS SELECT FOR LESS EMIGRATION BUT LARGER DISPERSAL DISTANCES IN THE SPIDER MITE TETRANYCHUS URTICAE. Evolution, 68: 1838–1844. doi: 10.1111/evo.12339
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- German Excellence Initiative to the Graduate School of Life Sciences, University of Würzburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!