These authors contributed equally to this work.
PHENOTYPIC PLASTICITY AND EPIGENETIC MARKING: AN ASSESSMENT OF EVIDENCE FOR GENETIC ACCOMMODATION
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Evolution © 2014 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 656–672, March 2014
How to Cite
Schlichting, C. D. and Wund, M. A. (2014), PHENOTYPIC PLASTICITY AND EPIGENETIC MARKING: AN ASSESSMENT OF EVIDENCE FOR GENETIC ACCOMMODATION. Evolution, 68: 656–672. doi: 10.1111/evo.12348
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 12:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- NSF DEB-Dimensions of Biodiversity. Grant Number: 1046328
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!