GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF SKELETAL EVOLUTION IN EUROPEAN LAKE AND STREAM STICKLEBACK
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Evolution © 2014 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 1792–1805, June 2014
How to Cite
Berner, D., Moser, D., Roesti, M., Buescher, H. and Salzburger, W. (2014), GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF SKELETAL EVOLUTION IN EUROPEAN LAKE AND STREAM STICKLEBACK. Evolution, 68: 1792–1805. doi: 10.1111/evo.12390
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2014 03:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A_146208/1
- Ambizione fellowship. Grant Number: PZ00P3_126391/1
- Sinergia. Grant Number: CRSII3_136293
- University of Basel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!