CAUSES OF VARIATION IN BIOTIC INTERACTION STRENGTH AND PHENOTYPIC SELECTION ALONG AN ALTITUDINAL GRADIENT
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Evolution © 2014 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 1710–1721, June 2014
How to Cite
Mezquida, E. T. and Benkman, C. W. (2014), CAUSES OF VARIATION IN BIOTIC INTERACTION STRENGTH AND PHENOTYPIC SELECTION ALONG AN ALTITUDINAL GRADIENT. Evolution, 68: 1710–1721. doi: 10.1111/evo.12394
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2014 02:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- Robert Berry Chair Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!