A MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS OF GENETIC VARIATION IN THE ADVERTISEMENT CALL OF THE GRAY TREEFROG, HYLA VERSICOLOR
Article first published online: 13 APR 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Evolution © 2014 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 1629–1639, June 2014
How to Cite
Welch, A. M., Smith, M. J. and Gerhardt, H. C. (2014), A MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS OF GENETIC VARIATION IN THE ADVERTISEMENT CALL OF THE GRAY TREEFROG, HYLA VERSICOLOR. Evolution, 68: 1629–1639. doi: 10.1111/evo.12397
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2014 12:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!