CRATER LAKE HABITAT PREDICTS MORPHOLOGICAL DIVERSITY IN ADAPTIVE RADIATIONS OF CICHLID FISHES
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Evolution © 2014 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 2145–2155, July 2014
How to Cite
Recknagel, H., Elmer, K. R. and Meyer, A. (2014), CRATER LAKE HABITAT PREDICTS MORPHOLOGICAL DIVERSITY IN ADAPTIVE RADIATIONS OF CICHLID FISHES. Evolution, 68: 2145–2155. doi: 10.1111/evo.12412
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2014 11:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC 293700
- several grants of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (AM)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!