RECONSTRUCTING THE EVOLUTION OF SEXUAL DICHROMATISM: CURRENT COLOR DIVERSITY DOES NOT REFLECT PAST RATES OF MALE AND FEMALE CHANGE
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). Evolution © 2014 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 2026–2037, July 2014
How to Cite
Price, J. J. and Eaton, M. D. (2014), RECONSTRUCTING THE EVOLUTION OF SEXUAL DICHROMATISM: CURRENT COLOR DIVERSITY DOES NOT REFLECT PAST RATES OF MALE AND FEMALE CHANGE. Evolution, 68: 2026–2037. doi: 10.1111/evo.12417
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2014 02:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!