9-cis retinoic acid is the ALDH1A1 product that stimulates melanogenesis
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 202–209, March 2013
How to Cite
Paterson, E. K., Ho, H., Kapadia, R. and Ganesan, A. K. (2013), 9-cis retinoic acid is the ALDH1A1 product that stimulates melanogenesis. Experimental Dermatology, 22: 202–209. doi: 10.1111/exd.12099
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1K08AR056001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!