Effect of Southern Oscillation Index and spatially distributed climate data on improving the accuracy of Artificial Neural Network, Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System and K-Nearest Neighbour streamflow forecasting models
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Knowledge Discovery and Business Intelligence
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 367–380, September 2013
How to Cite
Saghafian, B., Anvari, S. and Morid, S. (2013), Effect of Southern Oscillation Index and spatially distributed climate data on improving the accuracy of Artificial Neural Network, Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System and K-Nearest Neighbour streamflow forecasting models. Expert Systems, 30: 367–380. doi: 10.1111/exsy.12009
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!