Dominance-based rough set theory over interval-valued information systems
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 185–197, May 2014
How to Cite
Sun, B., Ma, W. and Gong, Z. (2014), Dominance-based rough set theory over interval-valued information systems. Expert Systems, 31: 185–197. doi: 10.1111/exsy.12022
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71161016 and 71071113, 71061013
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of PR China. Grant Number: 200782
- Shuguang Plan of Shanghai Education Development Foundation and Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 08SG21
- Shanghai Pujiang Program, and Shanghai Philosophical and Social Science Program. Grant Number: 2010BZH003
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- National Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!