Extracting knowledge from web communities and linked data for case-based reasoning systems
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Special issue on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 448–456, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Speaker verification using heterogeneous neural network architecture with linear correlation speech activity detection, Expert Systems, 31, pages 448–456, doi: 10.1111/exsy.12034, and (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!