Application of temporal difference learning rules in short-term traffic flow prediction
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 49–64, February 2015
How to Cite
2015), Application of temporal difference learning rules in short-term traffic flow prediction, Expert Systems, 32, 49–64, doi: 10.1002/exsy.12055, and (
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!