Development of a Shape Memory Alloy: Activated Clamping Device for Split Hopkinson Tension Bars
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 3–15, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Mirone, G. (2015), Development of a Shape Memory Alloy: Activated Clamping Device for Split Hopkinson Tension Bars. Experimental Techniques, 39: 3–15. doi: 10.1111/ext.12008
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!