Photoelastic Study of Wound Closure Stresses in Barbed Versus Traditional Smooth-Surface Sutures
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 31–37, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Hoy, D. and Gingras, K. (2015), Photoelastic Study of Wound Closure Stresses in Barbed Versus Traditional Smooth-Surface Sutures. Experimental Techniques, 39: 31–37. doi: 10.1111/ext.12012
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Covidien Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!