Damage Characterization in Glass Fiber/Epoxy Laminates Using Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 38–45, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Loukil, M.S., Varna, J. and Ayadi, Z. (2015), Damage Characterization in Glass Fiber/Epoxy Laminates Using Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry. Experimental Techniques, 39: 38–45. doi: 10.1111/ext.12013
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!