Effect of Cold Working and Ring Indentation on Fatigue Life of Aluminum Alloy Specimens
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 19–27, May/June 2015
How to Cite
Marannano, G., Virzì Mariotti, G., D'Acquisto, L., Restivo, G. and Gianaris, N. (2015), Effect of Cold Working and Ring Indentation on Fatigue Life of Aluminum Alloy Specimens. Experimental Techniques, 39: 19–27. doi: 10.1111/ext.12018
- Issue online: 23 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!