Technique to Locate Key Points in Recirculating Flows, Using Pitot Tubes
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 55–68, May/June 2015
How to Cite
Vaz, D.C. (2015), Technique to Locate Key Points in Recirculating Flows, Using Pitot Tubes. Experimental Techniques, 39: 55–68. doi: 10.1111/ext.12025
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!