The Art and Application of Digital Image Correlation is written by Phillip L. Reu (Phillip.Reu.DIC@gmail.com). He received his PhD from the University of Wisconsin–Madison and is currently a Principal Member of Technical Staff at Sandia National Laboratory. He began working with digital image correlation in 2004 and is focused on understanding the influence of the unavoidable compromises made in field measurements on the final DIC uncertainty. Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, for the United States Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration under contract No. DE-AC04-94AL85000.
BACK TO BASICS
Calibration: 2D Calibration
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1–2, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Reu, P. (2013), Calibration: 2D Calibration. Experimental Techniques, 37: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/ext.12027
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!