Appropriate Rigid Body Correction of Stereophotogrammetry Measurements Made on Rotating Systems
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 25–34, November/December 2015
How to Cite
Lundstrom, T., Niezrecki, C. and Avitabile, P. (2015), Appropriate Rigid Body Correction of Stereophotogrammetry Measurements Made on Rotating Systems. Experimental Techniques, 39: 25–34. doi: 10.1111/ext.12030
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0900534
- US Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-07-2-0081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!