Method for Generating and Realizing Replicates of Randomly Roughened Surfaces, Tested on Poly Methyl (Methacrylate)
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 61–69, November/December 2015
How to Cite
Medina, H. and Hinderliter, B. (2015), Method for Generating and Realizing Replicates of Randomly Roughened Surfaces, Tested on Poly Methyl (Methacrylate). Experimental Techniques, 39: 61–69. doi: 10.1111/ext.12033
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- NRC. Grant Number: NRC-38-10-929
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!