New Methodology for Comparative Evaluation of the Abrasive Properties of Orthopedic Cables, Cut-Out Reciprocal Testing (CORT)
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Rivard, J., Brailovski, V., Ferlatte, A., Petit, Y. and Mac-Thiong, J.-M. (2013), New Methodology for Comparative Evaluation of the Abrasive Properties of Orthopedic Cables, Cut-Out Reciprocal Testing (CORT). Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12035
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!